Instalment plan 1 year
Instalment plan 2 years
Tuition fee includes:
- electronic materials,
- Unlimited access and use of LMS (Learning Management System),
- feedback of lecturers on the assignments,
- electronic communications with the lecturers,
- e-learning tests,
- recommended professional webinars (online seminars) from the LIGS University offer.
Not included in the tuition:
- Non-refundable $100 application fee, which reciprocates the administration tied to the processing of your application (application review, scholarship request review, preparation of the Enrollment Agreement and payment plan).
- Graduation fee in the amount of $100 paid upon successful completion of the program covering the costs associated with issuing, printing and mailing the diploma via standard post service.
- Telecommunication and Internet connection fees,
- Travel costs, if any.
Master of Business Administration
An MBA in Financial Management develops students' skills in leading others through complex business situations. Students will be presented with a comprehensive overview of the essential disciplines needed to run a company and maintain a profitable business. Graduates will serve as key innovators to gain and maintain the competitiveness of a company in times of crisis.