Instalment plan 1 year
Instalment plan 2 years
Included in the tuition:
- Electronic course materials,
- Access to the Student information system,
- Feedback from tutors on all assignments,
- Electronic communication with tutors,
- E-learning tests.
Not included in the tuition:
- Non-refundable $100 registration fee, which reciprocates the administration tied to the processing of your application (application review, scholarship request review, preparation of the Enrollment Agreement and payment plan).
- Telecommunication fees and internet access fees.
Master of Science
An MSc HR Management degree will enable you to understand and effectively plan your human resource management strategy. Upon successful completion of this specialization, students will gain in-depth knowledge and awareness of personnel management and HR strategies. Thanks to valuable theoretical insights into HR processes, they will understand their setup and role within an organization and will be able to manage and use them effectively in both managerial practice and academia.