- $199 Per Credit Unit
- Payment Plans and Scholarships Available
Instalment plan 1 year
Instalment plan 2 years
Tuition fee includes:
- electronic materials,
- Unlimited access and use of LMS (Learning Management System),
- feedback of lecturers on the assignments,
- electronic communications with the lecturers,
- e-learning tests,
- recommended professional webinars (online seminars) from the LIGS University offer.
Not included in the tuition:
- Non-refundable $100 application fee, which reciprocates the administration tied to the processing of your application (application review, scholarship request review, preparation of the Enrollment Agreement and payment plan).
- Graduation fee in the amount of $100 paid upon successful completion of the program covering the costs associated with issuing, printing and mailing the diploma via standard post service.
- Telecommunication and Internet connection fees,
- Travel costs, if any.
About the MAOL Degree
Our MAOL is an efﬁcient and ﬂexible managerial program that is suited for learners that have busy schedules and work in middle and senior management positions. The program is offered exclusively online and uses the latest practices of professional education and communication technologies. Thanks to our unique learning platform learners can study anytime, anywhere and from any computer connected to the internet. Our program is 100% remote.
A Degree that Transcends
Earning your MAOL from LIGS University isn't just about gaining credits; it's about gaining a competitive advantage. The program revolves around skillsets that matter and that help you stand out as a qualified candidate for any company you apply to. As you advance through the curriculum, you're not just learning theories; you're translating them into tangible, real-world management practices.
Our MAOL program doesn't just focus on curriculum; it's about cultivating leadership. With specialized elective courses, we empower you to delve into leadership dynamics, enhancing your ability to steer teams, make critical decisions, and set new directions for your organization. These skills transcend industries and positions, making you a sought-after leader