Instalment plan 1 year
Instalment plan 2 years
Included in the tuition:
- Electronic course materials,
- Access to the Student information system,
- Feedback from tutors on all assignments,
- Electronic communication with tutors,
- E-learning tests.
Not included in the tuition:
- Non-refundable $100 registration fee, which reciprocates the administration tied to the processing of your application (application review, scholarship request review, preparation of the Enrollment Agreement and payment plan).
- Telecommunication fees and internet access fees.
Master of Science
Management is one of the most important factors affecting a company's success. This course explores the main principles of management, organizational and functional issues, management and leadership theories and styles, structures and procedures, and analytical methods and techniques. Students will gain insight into decision-making processes, such as goal setting and effective planning. The core objectives are to learn the art of complex management and to put the acquired skills into practice.