The mission of the LIGS University Alumni Council is to foster and promote life long relationship between the LIGS University and its alumni and to represent the alumni voice within the university government structure.
Alumni Council President: Samuel Lewatle
Alumni Council Vice President: Nkechi Doris Ike-Okereke
Alumni Council Secretary: Lea Dubaj
Tan Kian Hua
Alumni Council has 40 councilors in total. Their task is to represent the voice of the LIGS University graduates.
The Alumni Council serves as a liaison between the alumni and the administration. This includes:
- Voicing the interests of alumni during implementation of the strategic plan of the university;
- Promoting the university and assisting with the world-wide enrollment process;
- Helping the university in obtaining human and financial resources necessary to fulfill its mission;
- Making recommendations to the President of the university regarding alumni issues and interests;
- Making recommendations to the administration on policies to improve the university Environment;
- Cooperation with the Student Council in the areas of students’ mentoring and providing career guidance;
- Suggests alumni candidates to the Board of Trustees.