Travel the World With LIGS! How?
We like to share our news with students and everybody else interested in learning.
Since LIGS University is an international university with students from more than 60 countries, this year we decided to start a new adventure by introducing the countries our lecturers and students are from.
You can take a sneak peek by checking our January newsletter to see what awaits you!
For many, January represents a fresh start. We decided to dive into the feeling of new beginnings and start a new adventure with you.
This year we are going to travel the world together!
1. Singapore: an Asian Tiger
Our journey starts in Singapore! As you might notice, we have new Cybersecurity courses and our lecturer, Dr. Tan Kian Hua, is from this city-state!
Did you know, that Singapore...
- is one of the smallest and at the same time the most densely populated states in the world?
- is not a state at all? It is a city-state, just like Monaco or Vatican City!
- consists of more than 50 islands, but only 3 of them are inhabited?
- the Republic of Singapore was founded in 1965 and in less than 6 decades it has become one of the fastest-growing economies in the world? It is among the top 10 list of states ranked by GPD per capita!
Yes, Singapore is really an example that no matter how small you are, you can rise among the best if you have the motivation!
Do not forget to check out a video invite by Dr. Tan Kian Hua that motivates YOU to start a new path to knowledge.
2. January is a perfect opportunity to make plans...
What do we do to stay among the best? At LIGS University, we are constantly thinking about how to improve your study experience and to bring fresh, modern content. What are the goals of LIGS University and it´s students for 2020?
FIND OUT IN THE ARTICLE.
“I want to finish half of my course work for the DBA program and to achieve sales growth by 50% in my bakery business.”
3. ...but no plan can succeed without a well-thought strategy...
Just as Singapore would not become one of the economic miracles without a good and effective strategy, you cannot have a growing business without a good strategy.
That is why we would like to invite you to our PUBLIC WEBINAR on the topic of Strategic Management: levels of formulating a strategy with Jan Hebnar on January, 21st at 17:00 UTC.
No wonder Strategic Management is one of our TOP 5 Specializations.
4. ...and the finances to execute the strategy.
Growth of business rarely comes without investing money into it.
But where to get them? One of the many options is to use revenue from investments in financial markets.
How to do it and how to handle your emotions when it comes to money?
Our lecturer of Financial Markets and Investments, Martin Sirucek explains in an interview.
If you are interested in the area of finance, you can check out our Financial Management Specialization.
A start of a new year is the ideal opportunity to commence your studies. If you want to know more about our specializations and courses, or conditions for studying at LIGS, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can start whenever and at your own pace, leaving you open to enjoy your free time. Our online programs are the ideal choice for you!
Where we´ll travel next?
Join us to find out and subscribe to our newsletter by filling the email in the News from LIGS University link below!
What awaits you?
- news from LIGS University
- interviews with experts on a variety of topics
- interesting facts about many countries
- invitations to public webinars led by our lecturers