Global Education Scholarship for MBA
Receive up to 50% funding for your MBA program at LIGS University
Are you looking for an affordable and flexible degree program but are the finances holding you back?
LIGS University reserves 5 scholarship spots each month for students who want to improve their careers but struggle with funds.
Conditions for the Scholarship
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria and admission standards
- They must be accepted to the program by the Vice Provost
- All scholarships are awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status in your course of study. Your scholarship may be terminated if your enrollment status is inactive at census date.
- The tuition award will be applied for the duration of the degree program
How to apply
- Apply for admission for your preferred program of study
- Meet the criteria for admissions for degree program
- Wait on the decision on acceptance of the Vice Provost
- Submit a Global Education Scholarship request pleading your case
- Download the request
- The request must have a form of an essay
- Minimal length is 250 words
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain enrollment in an approved course
- Adhere to the university’s academic and administrative policies
- Discontinued from your course or have inactive enrollment
- Failed to meet the eligibility criteria and conditions of your scholarship
- Failed to maintain satisfactory academic progress
- If your scholarship is terminated you will not receive any further tuition assistance