Instalment plan 1 year
Instalment plan 2 years
Tuition fee includes:
- electronic materials,
- Unlimited access and use of LMS (Learning Management System),
- feedback of lecturers on the assignments,
- electronic communications with the lecturers,
- e-learning tests,
- recommended professional webinars (online seminars) from the LIGS University offer.
Not included in the tuition:
- Non-refundable $100 application fee, which reciprocates the administration tied to the processing of your application (application review, scholarship request review, preparation of the Enrollment Agreement and payment plan).
- Graduation fee in the amount of $100 paid upon successful completion of the program covering the costs associated with issuing, printing and mailing the diploma via standard post service.
- Telecommunication and Internet connection fees,
- Travel costs, if any.
Master of Business Administration
An MBA with a specialization in HR Management provides graduates with competences and practical skills in various areas of HR management and allows them to excel in strategic planning. Learn how to professionally apply an array of human resource management concepts and methods and integrate them into the core processes of a company.