Payment Plans and Scholarships Available
Finance, HR Management, Management, Marketing, Project Management
Instalment plan 1 year
Instalment plan 2 years
The tuition fee for the Ph.D. program includes all taxes.
Tuition fee includes:
- electronic materials,
- Unlimited access and use of LMS (Learning Management System),
- feedback of lecturers on the assignments,
- electronic communications with the lecturers,
- e-learning tests,
- recommended professional webinars (online seminars) from the LIGS University offer.
Tuition fee does not include:
- Non-refundable $100 application fee, which reciprocates the administration tied to the processing of your application (application review, scholarship request review, preparation of the Enrollment Agreement and payment plan).
- Graduation fee in the amount of $100 paid upon successful completion of the program covering the costs associated with issuing, printing and mailing the diploma via standard post service.
- Telecommunication and Internet connection fees,
- Travel costs, if any.
Doctor of Philosophy
The Ph.D. Marketing course will strengthen knowledge in conducting relevant marketing research that focuses on current communication trends. Students will be prepared for a variety of practices, including inbound and content marketing. The program will also develop know-how into creating and modifying an effective marketing toolset in the context of a dynamic and measurable corporate communication policy.