Payment Plans and Scholarships Available
Finance, HR Management, Management, Marketing, Project Management
Instalment plan 1 year
Instalment plan 2 years
The tuition fee for the Ph.D. program includes all taxes.
Tuition fee includes:
- electronic materials,
- Unlimited access and use of LMS (Learning Management System),
- feedback of lecturers on the assignments,
- electronic communications with the lecturers,
- e-learning tests,
- recommended professional webinars (online seminars) from the LIGS University offer.
Tuition fee does not include:
- Non-refundable $100 application fee, which reciprocates the administration tied to the processing of your application (application review, scholarship request review, preparation of the Enrollment Agreement and payment plan).
- Graduation fee in the amount of $100 paid upon successful completion of the program covering the costs associated with issuing, printing and mailing the diploma via standard post service.
- Telecommunication and Internet connection fees,
- Travel costs, if any.
Doctor of Philosophy
Question the relationships between profitability, liquidity, risk, and tax planning, as well as the connections within internal and regulatory reporting, funding, and investment. Find a balance between ownership and management while sharpening your ability to define and examine new hypotheses. Our seasoned faculty will fully support you through this course's research module and subsequent specializations.