- $99 Per Credit Unit
- Payment Plans and Scholarships Available
Instalment plan 1 year
Instalment plan 2 years
Tuition fee includes:
- electronic materials,
- Unlimited access and use of LMS (Learning Management System),
- feedback of lecturers on the assignments,
- electronic communications with the lecturers,
- e-learning tests,
- recommended professional webinars (online seminars) from the LIGS University offer.
Not included in the tuition:
- Non-refundable $100 application fee, which reciprocates the administration tied to the processing of your application (application review, scholarship request review, preparation of the Enrollment Agreement and payment plan).
- Graduation fee in the amount of $100 paid upon successful completion of the program covering the costs associated with issuing, printing and mailing the diploma via standard post service.
- Telecommunication and Internet connection fees,
- Travel costs, if any.
About the BBA Degree
The BBA program prepares learners for service in a variety of public and private sector organizations, including first-line management, retail and sales, commercial banking, marketing, big data, information systems, human resource management, health care administration, government service, and nonprofits. Learners complete the BBA degree program to gain promotions, change careers, or prepare for MBA studies. Some graduates may begin new ventures, operate small companies, launch new products, or return to the family business.
To qualify for graduation with the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree the learners must successfully fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete all the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course requirements (120 credits)
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Pay all tuition and fees.
To earn the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree, learners must complete the following degree components:
General Education 48
Business Major 51
Total Credits 120