Instalment plan 1 year
Instalment plan 2 years
Tuition fee includes:
- electronic materials,
- Unlimited access and use of LMS (Learning Management System),
- feedback of lecturers on the assignments,
- electronic communications with the lecturers,
- e-learning tests,
- recommended professional webinars (online seminars) from the LIGS University offer.
Not included in the tuition:
- Non-refundable $100 application fee, which reciprocates the administration tied to the processing of your application (application review, scholarship request review, preparation of the Enrollment Agreement and payment plan).
- Graduation fee in the amount of $100 paid upon successful completion of the program covering the costs associated with issuing, printing and mailing the diploma via standard post service.
- Telecommunication and Internet connection fees,
- Travel costs, if any.
Master of Business Administration
Entering the international market comes with both rewards and challenges. The interdisciplinary factors affecting one's overall success must be analyzed and should result in a modern, scalable marketing strategy. The MBA International Marketing course gives you all the knowledge necessary to combine an international product, pricing, sales, and communication policies into a successful implementation.